Right to Information
Appellate - Public Information - Transparency Authority
Dr. R. M. Sundaram, Director, Indian Institute of Rice Research
Public Information Officer :
Mr. Shitanshu Kumar, Chief Administrative Officer
Transparency Officer : Dr. D. Subrahmanyam, Principal Scientist
Right to Information
- RTI ACT
- RTI User Manual for filling Application
- Observation of Hon'ble Supreme Court on RTI Act, 2005 in Civil Appeal No.6454 of 2011, arising out of SLP [C] No.7526/2009 in the case of CBSE & Anr Vs Aditya Bandopadhyay & Ors.
- Compilation of OMs, Circulars, Guidelines & Notifications on Right To Information Act, 2005
- RTI Gazette Notifications
- Transparency audit SOU MOTU Disclosure under section 4 of RTI ACT 2005 by " The Public Authority
- Right to Information Rules 2012
- Iconic LOGO designed for RTI
- Implementation of the provisions of Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005
- Amendment to RTI Rules
- Directive of the Central Information Commission for time-bound implementation of the provisions of Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 - role and job chart of Transparency Officer
- Directive of the Central Information Commission for time-bound implementation of the provisions of Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005
- Important Decisions of Central Information Commission
RTI Guide / Hand Books:
- Guidelines for RTI LOGO
- Guide on RTI Act, 2005 dated 28th November, 2013
- Guide on RTI Act, 2005 dated 5th October, 2009
RTI – Important Decisions of CIC/Hon'ble Court
- Disclosure of personal information under the RTI Act, 2005
- Judgment of the Hon'ble High Court of DeIhl in the matter of (W-P. (CI 3660/2012] in respect of Right to Informatlon Act, 2005
Circulars/Orders related to RTI
- Office order related to submission of Quarterly Annual returns to CIC
- Office order related to Designation of the Central Public Information OfficersTI
Right to Information Study
Understanding the “Key Issues and Constraints” in implementing the RTI Act* June 2009
- Executive Summary
- Progress made so far
- Key issues and constraints
- Learning from International Experience
- Implementation Plan
Self appraisal Transparency Audit Report
1. ORGANISATION AND FUNCTION
2. BUDGET AND PROGRAMME
2.6 CAG & PAC paras
3.1 Particulars for any arrangement for consultation with or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of policy or implementation there of [Section 4(1)(b)(vii)] : [F No 1/6/2011-IR dt. 15.04.2013].
3.2 Are the details of policies / decisions, which affect public, informed to them : [Section 4(1) (c)].
3.3 Dissemination of information widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public.
3.4 Form of accessibility of information manual/ handbook.
3.5 Whether information manual/ handbook available free of cost or not
4.1 Language in which Information Manual/Handbook Available.
4.2 When was the information Manual/Handbook last updated?
4.3 Information available in electronic form
4.4 Particulars of facilities available to citizen for obtaining information.
4.5 Such other information as may be prescribed under section.
4.6 Receipt & Disposal of RTI applications & appeals
4.7 Replies to questions asked in the parliament:
5. INFORMATION AS MAY BE PRESCRIBED
6.1 Item / information disclosed so that public have minimum resort to use of RTI Act to obtain information.
6.2 Guidelines for Indian Government Websites (GIGW) is followed (released in February, 2009 and included in the Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedures (CSMOP) by Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, Govt. Of India)