The Society for Advancement of Rice Research is a registered society for researchers, research managers, extension personnel, institutions, development agencies, trade and industry who practice and promote activities for the advancement of rice science and development. The main objectives of society include providing a platform for exchange of information and knowledge and disseminate information on the latest developments in rice research and to bring together all persons/institutions working for the cause of rice.
Aims and Objectives
- To advance the cause of rice research and development in the country.
- To disseminate knowledge on latest developments in rice research through publications, seminars, lectures and training programs.
- To provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and information on rice research and developments through organizing workshops, symposia, conferences, etc.
- To provide consultancy in rice production and development.
- To facilitate research and Industry collaboration and public private partnership at national level.
- To honour outstanding achievers in rice research and development.
- To cooperate with other organizations having similar aims and objectives.
- To promote any other scientific/professional activities conducive for the advancement of science of rice and rice improvement.